Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jeremy's first post


I'm going to a Spanish school! Virginia and Jeff, I will miss you in Nicaragua. I hope you have a fun time in Alaska. I love you. I'll miss you when you're away. We'll visit you.

Libby, I love you & I will miss you & I hope I can see you soon. Andreas, I will miss you because I like you. Maggie & Ellie & Reilly, I am going to miss you in Nicaragua & I love you.

Papa and Heppie, I hope Heppie's leg gets better & I'm going to have fun in Nicaragua & see lots of animals. Nana, I so much love you, I wish you could come for Thanksgiving. I'm going to have such fun in Nicaragua. I hope I'm going to see parrots and monkeys.

Linda, I love you & I will miss you. I'm so so glad that you babysit me I like you because you take me to movie theatres. Bye bye!

signing off (a day late) for our hot little ringbearer/ mariposa social

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy, I hope you're having a great great time! Did you see any butterflies yet?

    Love, Uncle Jimbo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy, LaLaLaLa, I love you very, very, much. I miss you. Thank you for you. I like your pictures.
    love, Libby

    ReplyDelete