Sunday, July 17, 2011

Zoe's second post

Okay, so on Saturday, (sorry, I just have to put this in). So...
Well, I'm willing to bet that none of you have watched Harry Potter 7 part two on DVD in Spanish with Arabic subtitles. How? It's a pirated DVD!

Sunday, July 17

Today we finally went riding! I’m kind of sore as a result, but I don’t really care. The horses were brought around to the school, and we were assigned horses. Mine was brown with big white spots. We went through some streets, and then turned into the woods. I think my favorite part of the ride was cantering! Up at the top of the mountain, where we had a lovely view of the volcano, it started raining. By the time we dismounted, my shoes were completely filled with water! My dad and I got a ride back on a motorcycle, and I think that some other people walked.























Monday, July 18

We’re into our second week already! This week Jeremy and I have the same teachers, but at different times. I’m starting to understand some grammar, finally!


We moved up into the hotel, which seems to have much more light and less bugs. It also has warm showers! I never thought that having warm showers would seem like such a treat.






After we got moved in, Manuel came around with an iguana. It was surprisingly soft, and we got to see him release it.

No comments:

Post a Comment